Monday, February 22, 2010

Snaps, Metlink...


As well as looking for a job, practising my pout, and assembling even more Ikea furniture, I somehow managed to find the time to get myself along to my first class at Fashion school.

Now armed with a legitimate reason to trawl shops, spend furiously and silently pick apart other peoples' outfits, I did, of course, make a beeline straight to my local arty-farty-but-also-crafty bookshop Artisan Books to turn the dent in my credit card, into a full scale open-pit mine!

What I came out with was this, my course reader if you like, and a burning desire to buy this. Ouf! If only I had of been the one to stumble across an old trunk full of Frida Kahlo's delicious embroidered outfits...

(Oops, I almost forgot to tell you about the new racy new jungle print I saw on the 112 today. Nice work Metlink!)

No comments:

Post a Comment